Domestic Violence, Human Trafficking and LGBT Care
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Both telephone and online hotline services are available through this website, which also points providers or patients to local resource sites. Advice and information tis provided on recognizing and responding to domestic violence.
- Love is Respect
Phone: 1-866-331-9474 or text “loveis” to 22522
- Polaris project- National Human Trafficking Resource Center
- Human Trafficking: What to Look For During a Medical Exam
This handout was published by the National Human Trafficking Resource Center.
- GLBT National Help Center
Phone 1-888-843-4564 adult line, 1-800-246-7743 youth hotline. Online chat is also available.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
Phone: 1-800-656-4673. Specialty assistance for military members and online chat are available.